New topics for this year's Symposium:
- DoD Cyberspace Policy and Strategy
- Assessing the implications of USCYBERCOM’s elevated status
- Reorganizing Air Force Cyber under Air Combat Control
- Utilizing private sector partnerships for joint defense initiatives
- Equipping the Cyber Mission Force
- Integrating cyber capabilities within tradition brigades
- Combatting non-state actors in cyberspace
- Protecting our intricate critical infrastructure
- Addressing the need for rapid cyber capability development
- Securing federal and civilian networks
- Modernizing DoD networks and updating legacy systems
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Cyber Security communities
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
2017 Participating Organizations:
US Air Force, US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of State, National Defense University, NASA, Department of the Interior, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Department of Justice
Netizen, Leidos, Raytheon, Intel, General Dynamics Mission Systems, THE CENTECH GROUP, FireEYE, Artel, Cubic Global Defense, Proofpoint, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Nexagen Networks, ANSER, KEYW Corporation
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
This Symposium offers several distinct opportunities for organizations to demonstrate their technologies or solutions that address the Symposium subject matter, or to partake in a thought leadership role. If you are an organization that would like to learn more about how you can be involved, please visit us here.